For companies in transition, Mike Bernhardt provides an invaluable service as an interim Vice President or Senior Director of Marketing.
Mike brings a unique set of skills to support the transition phase of companies under severe redirection, rebuilding or transformation. At critical times such as these, Boards or financial investors may determine that current marketing leadership is not adequate and an interim vice president of marketing is required to restructure, reorganize, keep things running, and even recruit and hire new, permanent marketing management.
These assignments can range from 60 days to nine months, and longer.
The services provided under the Interim Marketing Leadership can include any or all of the following:
- Review of existing staff and reduction or elimination of positions as appropriate
- Review of existing marketing and communications plans; analysis and recommendations for adjustments
- Creation of new marketing plans based on new market situations
- Development of both interim and longer-term marketing budgets
- Management of day-to-day marketing requirements with use of contractors as necessary
- Recruiting of new marketing staff – all levels
Contact Mike in complete confidence at email@example.com